Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Not a whole lot to say today... DailyPost#4

This is what is going to happen when you post everyday I guess.

And it's only day four!!

It's been a busy, wonderful day with a very good friend of mine, and two of the twins bestest buddies. So I'm tired, in a good it's been a busy lovely day rather than a I'm exhausted for no good reason thanks chronic illness way.

It does mean though that I am not finding much inspiration in today's writing tip over at The Daily Post . The tip is a good one, I just can't think clearly enough to write a post on it. So instead I will count a couple of my blessings for today.

Number One: Aviva. Your comments have made my day and I feel such a connection with you though we only know each other in blog world. I think of you often and pray for you to feel better, receive a treatable diagnosis, and one day even be cured! I receive so much inspiration from your posts. xoxo

Number Two: New friends. One of my big blessings is connecting with a new a wonderful friend. It has been so so great to click so completely with someone, and so much fun finding out all the new things about my new good friend :)

Number Three: My tomato plant is growing! This may seem a small thing, but with my history of killing any plant I've ever looked at this is quite a miracle.

Soooo this is where I will leave things for today. I need a sleep!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment