Thursday, January 27, 2011

Musings DailyPost#13

It's been a quiet day today. I was feeling unwell and decided to let myself rest, so have been relaxing and not doing very much at all. Which doesn't really make for a very fascinating blog post.

I have been feeling quite motivated to get back into exercise now that it is safer for me to do so. I went for a walk all on my own last night with some music and it which actually really nice. Maybe not the best idea given the chill wind and my ever present chest infection, but nice nonetheless.

Tonight even though I haven't been feeling so well I managed to do 20 minutes of Pilates.

And now I'm fulfilling my daily post obligation and listening to the twins arguing. TWO HOURS past their bedtime and they just will not go to sleep. So much for getting back into routine before school starts!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment