Saturday, January 15, 2011

I’m Posting every day in 2011!

Thanks to the wonderful Nikki I have discovered The DailyPost, a blog which gives ideas and challenges on blogging each day or week for an entire year. And since I like to throw myself in the deep end I'm going for the daily challenge!

This is most certainly going to be a challenge for me. I am hoping though that it will also inspire me, will be fun and enjoyable along the way.

Any of my wonderful friends/blog followers who are still here reading my blog after my long absence, Thank you for sticking with me and Please help me stay motivated with this. Comments & Likes will be HUGELY appreciated and very motivating :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! And I thought daily posting for a month was a huge commitment! Good for you!! Daily for a year? Wow! Well, I'm thrilled that I'll be able to "see" more of you here on your blog in 2011!!

    ReplyDelete