Thursday, January 20, 2011

Adventure DailyPost #6

So today against my better judgement I decided to take the twins on a train ride, then a walk up to Daddy's work in the city. I'm not feeling the best at all -with an extremely sore chest when I breath and a distinct rattle in my chest it would probably have been better for me to stay home. However, then I would have missed out on the look on the boy's faces when we got on the train. I would have missed an experience, one I thought not that long ago I wouldn't be able to tackle on my own.

It was very worth it, despite the fact I now feel sore everywhere and the rattle is even loud enough for Craig to hear it now. I am definitely going to rest tomorrow. But for today, I gave my boys an adventure. For today, we were explorers :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment