Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Beach

I love the beach. Or I love the idea of the beach, I'm not quite sure which. We currently have planned (Hoping things actually go to plan this time!) a family holiday to one of my favourite beaches sometime over the summer school holidays. This is as well as my girly holiday with Nuka to Napier, so I'm feeling pretty lucky and hoping we can keep our finances in check so we make these trips. So far, not so good. Our car is causing us much trouble. But I am so dedicated to making these holidays I think we should find a way to make it all work.

Anyway, back to the beach. It's still winter here, however slowly and surely the weather is warming up. So much so I managed a trip to a little beach/bay with the twins on Friday. I love this cute little private beach, and the view is just pure New Zealand to me.


And now I have a taste for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment