Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thank you all my doctor House's!

I have been so slack, and for that I apologise! I have read all of your comments to me in my last blog post searching for a Dr. House and they have been so helpful and encouraging.

I have never been tested for Addisons so will follow that up. There is a family history of rheumatoid arthritis but I have so far tested negative.

Thank you so much Mama Bonn, and while I really hate that anyone else is going through this it is interesting it's something so many of us PPCM'ers are going through. I found your post so thoughtful and kind, it really made me feel better.

I do have an appointment with my Cardiologist on Tuesday and am interested to see what he has to say about the slight decline in my heart function.

In the mean time my latest "flare-up" seems to be subsiding, although I have started to over do it since I feel so much better so here's hoping I don't trigger another one! I've spent much time with my new little nephew, the twins had a sleep over with a gorgeous friend of theirs from kindy, we went swimming and to the movies yesterday and to birthday parties and visiting great grandparents today. So a whirlwind busy weekend but I have managed a post, albiet a small one!

No comments:

Post a Comment